International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- An international shipment will be shipped in 2-3 days and may have a transit time varying between 3- 10 days depending on the region it is shipped.
- Orders to be delivered to Non- serviceable pincodes/ postal codes will be cancelled and the refund will be initiated and processed in a maximum of 3 days.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Products with manufacturing defects only will be considered for a return or exchange.
For any assistance, write a mail to email@example.com.